Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Exciting news...

YEAh, YeaH, yEaH! My website is up & official!!!!!

meganresch.com

please check it out and let me know what you think!

here are some pictures from derby. saturday turned out to be a perfect day- the sun came out for a bit, the races were exciting- even the official derby race. street sense ended up winning it after being in like 17th place out of the gate! I choose my horses solely on their name & Street Sense made the cut... I made $42. The women were gorgeous in their hats & the men didn't look to bad either. I met "Ross -the intern" from the tonight show. he was so great! that was definitely the highlight of my day!

i love derby. if you've never gone- treat yourself next year.





3 comments:

  1. Meg, Kickin' site. Very impressive! Looks like you've found one your your many niches. Miss you. JLee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 'Ross The Intern'. Good site as well!

    ReplyDelete