Thursday, June 14, 2007

101 update...

i revised my list- so you may want to check out the original post... but here are the ones I've worked on so far.



16. finish my website -DONE! May 14th

18. apply & be accepted to WPJA -Done! June 13 th
this is sooooo coool.


19. go to lots of concerts -Doing! July 18th
- bryan took me to the blueman group -which was really cool.
- i saw gwen stefani with Joanne, Sarah & Hannah - yeah girl's night out!

- & then we are going to snow patrol in July- is that kind of cheating since it hasn't
happened yet?


28. design & order business cards –DONE! June 14th


43. keep a cactus garden since flowers are so hard to keep alive –DONE! June 5th
- i have several stations around our patio & in our kitchen, this is just my favorite!


44. collect arcosonti chimes & plant hangers for the back yard –DONE! Mar 16th

50. hike havasu falls or the grand canyon -DONE! June 7-9th
-will post those amazing pictures soon!


64. make a blog for my family to keep in touch with :) -DONE June 14th
if you dare...
http://millerlovin.blogspot.com/

74. make bigger cups and bowls in my ceramics class –DONE! May 16th
- here are a few:

78. get my art & jewelry in boutiques/ galleries –DONE! April 25th
-i have earrings & necklaces at the Mesa Arts Center!

88. buy a new lap top, with all the bells & whistles -DONE! April 17th

101.appreciate how lucky I am- constantly workin' on it

No comments:

Post a Comment