Friday, August 2, 2013

ruth, bryan, ellen & catherine : kentucky family photographer

this sweet family, is near & dear to my heart. ruthie & i've known each other since grade school. she was one of my first weddings -one of the first to believe in me! and now she's trusted in me for all the milestones in her life... i don't know if she'll ever understand what an honor it is for me to  document her family.

feel free to check out some of our other sessions: baby catherine, baby ellen, belly session!  


this sweet thang looks just like her daddy! catherine loves her papa. 

i love that just starting to walk stage. ellen is such a great big sister! 

:)

love this one! 

and this one...  so cute!!!!! 

look at their beautiful little faces. 

ah!

hi there sweet heart! 

beautimos! 

i loved the light in this one! 

mama's gonna getchya! 

:)

this sequence cracks me up! 

DADDY!!!!

those lips belong to me! 

:)


one of my favorites! 

poor bryan, don't ya just feel for this guy?   :)





i can't wait for next time!!!!!  thanks for being my best clients & such great friends.
seriously, love you guys. 

1 comment: