Tuesday, April 10, 2018

christia & and all her fur babies : phoenix family photographer

a few days after i gave birth to maya i gave myself an awful haircut. lawdy, it was bad. 
i called the closest salon & made an appointment. 
this beautiful soul rescued me & has been cutting my hair since. i try to plan
my haircuts with one of my two trips to phoenix every year. 

meet christia. 
she's so fun & kind & even though we never hung out... i adore her & count her as a friend.

i knew she had some dogs. she'd talked about them. 
we discussed doing a session & luck fell into place in january while we were on our family vacation.

she shows up with 5 dogs! 
it was quite a sight to see & my kids, who were with me were over joyed. 

meet francis, finn, spotlight, butters & chomp!

i love, love, LOVE the images we got. 











"a dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself."
-josh billings

No comments:

Post a Comment