Wednesday, February 28, 2007

feb 28th

last night I started to make my list of 101 in 1001. a few photographers that I really respect have made one of their own, and i thought it was a good idea. I'm a big to-do list fan. (i sometimes even put things I've already done on the list, just so I can have the joy of checking it off) but this list is different than 'to do today' it's a 'to do someday' list. i have a few more to come up with & then i'll post it here for you all to read.

i thought i'd put up a few pictures that i've taken recently.
the first picture i took today. i have a thing for plants & i thought it was neat how the water formed perfectly on the petal.

that's one of the things on my list -take a picture everyday

the rest are some fun photos that i came across while cleaning out my computer.

enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment