Monday, March 12, 2007

lordee, what a week.

i had decided i wanted to post once a day on this blog. and here it is march 12th and i haven't posted once in over a week!!!

my excuse, i had family in town. my house was crazy & full with my mom, brother & cousin from kentucky. it was wonderful. we went horseback riding, spent half a day at the botanical gardens, playing with the butterflies, rented a car and drove down to mexico for some real tacos & several margaritas! we went to a cubs spring training game & did the scottsdale gallery walk. i love having guests- it's my excuse to get out of my routine & do the things that i take for granted. i'll post some pictures of it hopefully later tonight.

since my last post i had a wedding at the corona ranch & rodeo. very fun place. katie & joe were so much fun to play with all day. i even caught myself talking in their minnesota accents by the end of the day! i have several pictures from the wedding that i want to post as well.

it's going to be a busy week with me flying to Lousiville for the NCECA conference -all my ceramic buddies are meeting up for a week of inspiration & fun. i fly back on friday to second shoot a wedding and then i have a wedding at the renaissance festival on saturday! how fun does that sound! a rodeo/ranch and a renaissance festival!!! i'm so lucky :)

hope everyones week goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment