Thursday, August 9, 2007

home.

i'm from louisville, kentucky. (pronounced louh-avul) a big city with a small town feel. it's home. it's wonderful & i miss it. luckily i shoot several weddings a year there so i'm never away for too long.

i was there this past week- visiting family & friends & shooting a wedding! The groom, karl, was the best man in a wedding i shot three years ago- i love it when that happens. this past saturday he married the beautiful lorinda & gained a sweet stepdaughter, kylie. karl is so great with her -it was so much fun to watch their little family.

i'm still editing those pics! so you have to be patient just a little longer...

this post is going to be of a cookout my mom & i hosted at her house for a bunch of my friends. my highschool friends are still very close & now they are in the married with kids phase. so- let me apologize for the majority of the pictures being our adorable little boys nicholas & leo, born 6 weeks apart. i just can't help myself.

they're curious little buggers & best friends already. well it's kinda whether they like it or not. but we think they like it :)

mitchell. he kinda smells so no one gets too close ;)


maria, carson & my sister. talking about moving to new york city.


kelly can make nicholas giggle till i pee in my pants. its adorable!


leo & his bbbbbbbbbluuueee eyes. he's attacking me for more banana here.


megan & ryle. megan has been a dear friend of mine since we were in 2nd grade. we use to call ourselves mickey & nickey. but we can't remember who was who :)


my sister stephanie, the bad influence!


nicholas & my mom, margie. it looks like he's saying "whatchyou talking bout willis?"


ruth getting her workout in.


ruth & her husband bryan.


dave & nicholas. aw.


sarah & leo. aww.


my friend, walter, was there too, but he worked the grill & cleaned all night- i hardly saw him, he was such a good maid! thanks walter :)

3 comments:

  1. who amoung us does not smell when it is 100 degrees with 100 % humidity.

    I thought you liked the way i smell... all fresh in like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these pics, they are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, Megan! Love the pics! So gorgeous! :-)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete