Monday, October 18, 2010

sweet boys

neha & doug & their two boys, ravi & niko, met me at a park for a lil session a few weeks ago. it took niko awhile to warm up to the idea of grinning for a camera but ravi was a natural from the start ;0

here are a few of my favorites:

my favorite of all 4 together!


mama & niko... :0


brothers gotta hug!






papa & niko.


the boys. aren't they all so cute?!




& then we found this awesome tree!


there ya go niko!!!


bring it in tight!


i think we finally warmed up once we were allowed on the playground!


ravi is such a sweetheart.


not sure about the slide.


in his colts jersey!


hmmm... i love this look & wish i knew what he was thinking.


excited for the choo choo!






family kisses! my favorite.


i loved the boys expression in this one!




and then my absolute favorite from the shoot! TOO CUTE. huge canvas? yes please!!!!


thanks doug & neha for letting me hangout for the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment