Thursday, July 27, 2017

Katie & Dave : New York Portrait Photographer

Katie & I go back to my Silver Bay days! 
And I was thrilled when they asked me to shoot their wedding later this summer. 
The wedding will be in the chapel at Silver Bay & the reception
is on the Mohican, a gorgeous steamboat on Lake George.

We were able to do their engagement session a couple weeks ago 
on a perfect summer night.

Dave restored this boat beautifully & so we knew we had to start with it. 

they brought their pup along for his first boat ride! 


one of my favorites. 
 
& then we headed to Roger's Rock to hike to the top.  

this hike is a bit strenuous & dave set the goal for katie
that when she could get to the top easily, he'd propose.

he had technically proposed prior to this but he hadn't given her a ring 
while doing it, so he emailed me & we set this whole sweet scene up!
she had NO IDEA. 












& then it's practically a crime to not get in the lake...  

so they did! 





in a few short weeks y'all will be dancing on a boat as a married couple!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment