Sunday, December 9, 2007

it's no surpise

that carter is so good looking... when you see his mom & dad you'll understand. this family (friends of ours from ultimate frisbee) is beautiful!

here are a few of my favorites:

he has such beautiful eyes. it's the first thing you notice.
Photobucket

& then you notice how sweet his disposition is...
Photobucket

& then you just can't stop the feeling of wanting to squeeze those precious cheeks!!!
Photobucket

during his "free time" on the changing table he likes to play with his toes.
Photobucket

Photobucket

& here is mom & dad. see what i'm talking about?
Photobucket

Photobucket

we attempted some with their beagles, emma & casey.
Photobucket


carter loves his puppies.
Photobucket

i thought this was adorable.
Photobucket

classic lady & the tramp. one of the puppies being a little sad because they use to be the center of attention :)
Photobucket

thanks kathleen & jeff. i had such a great time hanging out :)

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww I love the fur babies, I have a soft heart for the beagles. I think I will have to try the couch and three picture with my beagle girls. What a great job doing the impossible of including fur babies into the family photo. They are a beautiful family with. I love the cheeks picture and the baby kissing the beagle.

    Thank you for sharing your fabulous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are beautiful, Megan! They really brought tears to my eyes - seeing my little baby. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete