Tuesday, September 18, 2007

KidsU

is this awesome "campus" for kids. the owners kim & jonathan got married this past january & i was the lucky one to photograph it! we got along so well & i clicked with their kids sydney, cole & mckenzie so they called me up & told me all about this super great project & asked if i'd be interested in hanging some of my photographs on the walls. i love kids -in fact my professors were always yelling at me for "not broadening my horizons." it seems i always turned in stories with kids as the focus! oops. i can't help it, i love hanging out with kids.

so. kidsu had their grand opening this past saturday & it was so much fun! we climbed around on the jungle gym until we had bruises on our knees & bounced on the trampoline till we all needed a nap. if you have kids between the ages of 9 months & 11 years old you should definitely check out the classes they offer.

here are a few pics from the party.

here's my pictures :) and a cute family slowly getting the courage to run around like a wild child!




isn't she precious...





the climbing wall was awesome.


funny face time!


triplets!


and these are the kids that inspired them to open such a cool facility for kids.

1 comment:

  1. WOW what a cool place. I love the pictures I wish I would share my kid pics I love to take my camera to work and capture my preschoolers. Keep on sharing.

    ReplyDelete