Saturday, September 15, 2007

no sleepy...

i woke up around 4:30 this morning & could not fall back asleep for the life of me. one of those nights where a thousand things are running through my head, and there's no amount of deep breathing or counting sheep to relax me. so around 5:30 i finally get up & go to my studio to do something, anything other than try to sleep.

i am not normally a morning a person- i'm happiest if left alone to sleepin till about 9 oclock. but, that means i have only seen a handful of sunrises -ever. this mornings sunrise had some beautiful clouds. i shot this out the window of my studio. i may be tired tonight, but it was totally worth it.



i'm preparing for a busy fall of family portraits- so email me today to set up a time for your family!



hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment