Tuesday, November 30, 2010

baby luca

this whole weekend just worked out perfectly. bryan's second cousin's ana & shawn live in d.c. as well. their baby boy luca was in need of some cute photographs, so, it was a double whammy weekend of baby cuteness overload.

i stayed with shawn & ana in their amazing condo. we eventually woke up & made some breakfast & headed out for our portrait session, but i took advantage of the great light in their condo before we headed out.

luca getting his morning bottle from daddy. he's checking me out, here.


i LOVE gentle little baby touches.


thoughtful luca.


& now for the family portraits! hanging out at the park. i love the feel of this one.


luca was hungry again, but the light was too amazing to not take advantage of it! isn't this one cute!!!!




i love his pronounced lips!




& this one just cracks me up. it's my desktop screen saver & it makes me smile every time i see it.


whoo whoo!


hello handsome little man.




:)


what a beautiful day.


ana & shawn, thank you for sharing your home with me & letting me hang out with your wonderful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment