Tuesday, April 22, 2008

earth day!

what a beautiful day. it was my goal to not use my car at all today, but i had to go pick up 24 framed prints that were in the show a few weeks ago & that was not going to be easy to handle on my bike. so shoot, earth i'm sorry. i did enjoy you, though with a 2 hour ride with my friend, lindsey, who's in town for a few days to kick some major booty on her phd thesis! go girl!!!

on our bike ride i added the other knee to the injury list. i did a very weak tip over :( i hate getting hurt when it's not bad-ass & worth it, don't you? last night at frisbee i dove (or my attempt at diving for the disc, which usually means i tripped or something similar) for a d & got it, so at least that one was cool. both knees are cranky & strawberry-esque! i thought about taking pictures to show you, but it's not that pretty.

but anyways, back to earth & not my wussy injuries...

i wanted to post a prayer in your honor that my aunt just sent me.

“We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children.”
~Native American Proverb

i hope you had a greatful earth day. we are some lucky devils to live here.

No comments:

Post a Comment