Friday, March 7, 2008

while it's snowing

at home in ky we desert folk are enjoying the reason we live here... our beautiful early springs. they are breath taking. it's the most green that i've seen in the last 2.5 years & there are flowers everywhere. so bryan & i decided he needed to take a break from his thesis writing this past sunday & go on a hike. we took the pups & it was lovely.

(these first two pictures are from my bike ride last monday. )
Photobucket

Photobucket

& now the hike...
here's kylie, my sweet girl.
Photobucket

poppies. lots of poppies.
Photobucket

Photobucket

skye trying to figure out 'which way do we go?'
Photobucket

Photobucket

yeah for lovely weather & the outdoors.

1 comment:

  1. First how do you ride and take pictures?

    Your doggies are so cute, I just posted new pictures of my doggies on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete