Sunday, March 2, 2008

once


another fantastic movie- but in a very different way. this one is slow & real & lovely. the music is amazing. the actors/ musicians, glen hansard (handsome, talented irishman, god i love the irish accent!) & marketa irglova (beautiful & young with an amazing voice) are actually coming to phx april 23rd to put on a concert with the songs from the movie- i bought bryan & i tickets so we could have a lovely romantic date night! i highly recommend that you buy tickets too! we could all go out to eat before hand :)

3 comments:

  1. I just watched that movie last night, and I really enjoyed it. Now I need to get the music on my iPod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...never heard of it. I did finally see Juno though yesterday. GREAT movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just watched this 3 days ago and really liked it. GREAT music and they are both adorable. "hanky panky!"

    ReplyDelete