Tuesday, August 12, 2008

mike & tami

-you've met a few times before... they were married in january & then their beautiful, saucy photo won me an award in wpja. well, since their wedding i'm honored to say they've become good friends of mine. so when they called & said they were expecting i was so excited. then they tell me they have 3 sweet lil buns in the oven -i was speechless. 2 boys & a girl. how cute is that?

we were able to do a belly session last wed & here are a few of my favorites:

isn't tami gorgeous? i think this one is my favorite!


too cute!


& mike, mike is too funny!






one baby is here.


& another is here.


& the last lil tyke is here.


& of course we couldn't take pictures without zeta- their first baby.


stay tuned to meet these little babies. we're hoping i can be in there to document their birth!
& that could be within the next month :)

mike & tami, thank you for letting me such a big part of your lives.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the puppy shot, and my favorite is the black shirts and the upside down slide picture.

    Belly sessions are my favorite, the joy and expectations of what is to come on the parents faces are amazing.

    ReplyDelete